This privacy statement covers this website and the following online systems that the AQuA utilises for its members and customers:
The following link is the Privacy & Data Protection Statement relating to the web site www.advancingqualitynw.nhs.uk.
What information do we collect?
When you are in contact with AQuA staff (including by telephone, email, letter, registering on the AQuA website, attending events or meeting face to face) we may collect the following personal data about you:
- Your name, job title and the name of the organisation you work for
- Your nominated postal address, phone (including mobile phone), fax and e-mail details
- Your user name and password
- Where a payment is required, your invoicing and payment details
- Your communication preferences
- Your booking and attendance at AQuA or AQ events
- Your interests, feedback and survey responses
By entering your details or registering on any of our sites you enable the AQuA, its service providers and partner organisations to:
- Improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- Respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- Provide you with services that you have asked to receive
- Provide feedback to the payee about goods or services you have accessed under membership or payment
- Provide feedback to our partner organisations about goods or services you have accessed under AQuA membership, payment or partner agreement
Any information you provide to AQuA, including attendance at events, will only be used by us, our partners and affiliates and will not be disclosed wider unless we are obliged to or permitted by law to do so.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as you use the service you have requested, and remove it in the event that the purpose has been met or when you no longer wish to continue your subscription.
Where your data is stored
- Data about website registrations, comments and feedback is stored on secure servers in the UK
- Data about event attendance is stored on Eventbrite