Supporting System Transformation
Supporting the Design & Development of Place Based Care
The evolution of Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships (STPs) into Integrated Care Systems means that there is a growing focus on providing care for a population or place.
Building on 18 months of learning working with a number of systems to develop integrated care models, our offer for 2019/20 will support leaders to:
- Develop the skills, behaviours and capability to deliver transformational change
- Share knowledge and learning from other systems
- Think differently about how care can be delivered
- Engage staff, patients and residents in system design and change
- Develop leaders of locality-based clinical teams through the Integrated Team Leader programme
- Support Organisational and System Development
Whole System Flow
Our 2019/20 Flow offer will help members to better understand flows across health and care pathways, in order to design person centred improvements.
This will explore how resources across localities can be co-ordinated to deliver effective, efficient, person centred care in the right setting, at the right time.
Our support for members during 2019/20 includes the following:
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health (CAMHS) Improvement Programme
- Leading Integrated Teams
- Shaping Leadership for Place Based Care
- System Transformation Masterclasses
- Whole System Flow
- System diagnostic to develop system visibility, shared purpose and co-design an optimal pathway
- Support to design and test pathway implementation
- Onsite training for Quality Improvement, leadership coaching and engagement with staff, service users and communities
Did you know?
In 2017/18, 76% of our member organisations participated in our Transformation masterclasses.
What our members say
"Since embarking on the Leading Integrated Teams programme, I’ve learned so many tools to apply in getting the very best out of my team, including myself. I wish I could have used this in years gone by, we would have been so much more informed."
Lica Merchant, Wigan Council
You can also read more about our work in our Supporting System Transformation case studies, including:
Find out more
If you would like more information, or to access any of these offers, please speak to your AQuA Account Manager.
Alternatively, you can find all of our events for Supporting System Transformation on our events page.