Delivering Person Centred Care
Putting people at the heart of transformational change can achieve benefits, not only for the individuals but for the entire health and care system.
Through our programmes, workshops and learning sets we will support members to:
- Develop and improve person centred care across teams, organisations and communities, by working more closely with service users, carers and local resources
- Utilise tools such as Shared Decision Making and Self-Management Support tools to identify and reduce unwarranted variation in services
- Embed a culture of person centred care that is championed by everyone
2017/18 Support for Members
- Improving transitions in care – tailored team training
- Experience-based co-design support for teams
- Motivational interviewing – one-day training courses
- Person centred care and asset based approaches – bespoke support
- Person centred care – community of interest events
- Self-management support – tailored team training
- Shared decision making – bespoke strategic support for CCGs and STPs and tailored team training
- Analytical support and advice
Through the work of our Lived Experience Panel, AQuA programmes are coproduced with people who have a range of personal and professional experience of health and social care, to ensure we involve the voice of patients, service users and families throughout our work.
What our members say
“It was like a lightbulb moment. Through AQuA’s training in Shared Decision Making our team learned how to listen, to explain and how to support a client in making decisions. They came to appreciate the importance of mapping out the whole pathway for a patient, with the patient involved at every step.”
Silvia Ferrer Valls, 5 Boroughs Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
You can also read more about our work in our Delivering Person Centred Care case studies, including:
- Sharing the SDM Process - Shared Decision Making Case Study
- Supporting SDM for Muscoskeletal Care - NHS Trafford CCG Case Study
- Wide Awake to SDM - Wigan Sleep Apnoea Clinic Case Study
Find out more
If you would like more information, or to access any of these offers, please speak to your AQuA Account Manager.
Alternatively, you can find all of our events for Personon our events page.