Learning from Failure Roadshow
Date: 30 April 2018 to 04 May 2018
Aintree Racecourse & University of Central Lancashire, Preston
As part of a week-long UK tour, we're pleased to welcome Sweden's Museum of Failure for an exciting roadshow exploring lessons learned from failed innovations in health and care.
Held in partnership with Innovation Agency, NHS health Education England, and NHS North West Leadership Academy, the Museum's Samuel West will be showcasing a collection of healthcare failures via pop exhibitions, alongside sessions looking at ways we can learn from these to improve care in the future.
Sessions will look at how we reflect on our own reaction as leaders, managers and clinicians, and explore the key role innovation plays in achieving system transformation.
Where and when:
Exhibitions and sessions are free and take place over two legs between Aintree Racecourse and the University of Central Lancashire (UCLan), Preston, on the follow dates / times. To book your place, please follow the links below.
- Monday 30 April, 10am – 4pm - Q Community day
- Tuesday 1 May, 10am – 12pm – Collaborate Out Loud
- Tuesday 1 May, 12pm – 4pm – Open session
- Wednesday 2 May – Part of the Innovation Agency Innovation Show
University of Central Lancashire, Preston
- Thursday 3 May, 10am – 12pm – Psychological Safety
- Thursday 3 May, 2pm – 4pm – Change Agency & Dealing with Failure
- Friday 4 May, 10am – 12pm – Innovation for the Social Age
- Friday 4 May, 12pm – 3pm – Open Session