Leading Integrated Teams Programme
Date: 31 July 2018
All Souls, Bolton
This is an application-based programme. The deadline for applications is 31 July 2018.
Delivered alongside Affina OD (formerly Aston OD), this programme is a unique development opportunity, designed to support members to reflect on and develop their systems leadership style across integrated teams and their impact on the wider health and social care economy.
The programme will draw on a range of methods to support your learning and development and will include workshops, one to one coaching, practical tools and techniques, sponsorship and reflective learning.
Members will also have access to the Affina Team Journey; a team assessment and development tool for team leaders to use with their teams. It improves performance by giving teams a structured evidence-based experience they will value and enjoy.
A clear ten stage layout enables teams to work through the practical and interactive materials at their own pace. Designed specifically for organisations wanting to provide their teams with the best foundations for improving service, the Affina Team Journey is a great resource for building capacity quickly.
Full information is available in the Programme Information Pack.
What will attendees learn on this programme?
Throughout the programme, members will:
- Work with colleagues to build knowledge, insight, share skill and create support links
- Assess their system leadership approach
- Create a network of peers
- Have taken their team through the Affina Team Journey (ATJ) to improve team performance
- Been coached by two accredited ATJ coaches
- Have a suite of tools that they can use for two year period, and experience of tools that they can use in other team settings
- Generated reflective case studies for sharing with other AQuA members
- Been involved in the evaluative process and introduced to other QI tools
When will it take place?
The programme will run over eight sessions between October 2018 and April 2019, on the following dates:
- Wednesday, 10 October 2018
- Tuesday, 13 November 2018
- Wednesday, 14 November 2018
- Wednesday, 12 December 2018
- Wednesday, 23 January 2019
- Wednesday, 20 February 2019
- Thursday, 21 March 2019
- Tuesday, 30 April 2019
By applying, members are expected to attend all of the above dates.
Who should apply?
This programme is ideal for leaders of multidisciplinary / integrated teams who are supporting the integration of Health and Social Care in their area.
It is particularly suited to those looking to better understand how to improve your effectiveness as a team leader whilst, learning more about integration and new models of care.
Ideally organisations would put forward 2-3 team leaders they feel would like to participate.
Please note, applicants are expected to have the support of an executive sponsor and their line manager ahead of applying.
How to apply:
If you would like further information, or to discuss the programme ahead of application, please contact Julie.Want@srft.nhs.uk.
- Summary:Programme runs October 2018 - April 2019. Applications close 31 July 2018
- Theme:Supporting System Transformation