Launch Event - Leading for Safety and Quality in Care Homes Programme
Date: 16 March 2018
Time: 08:30 to 10:30
Halliwell Jones Staduim | Warrington
This is an exciting chance to learn more about our upcoming three half day sessions, designed to help improve safety and quality of care across care homes across the region.
At this launch event, we'll be discussing how the programme will support colleagues across registered care homes, with opportunities for delegates to ask questions ahead of participating in the programme.
Starting 28 March 2018, the Leading for Safety and Quality in Care Homes Programme has been designed and developed with Registered Care Home Managers in mind, and will consist of three formal learning events, with additional action learning sessions for groups in between, depending on the availability of delegate and venues.
Who is this event aimed at?
The event is ideal for members across commissioning who are responsible for care home services, such as Quality Leads, Safety Leads and Lead Nurses.
We are also welcoming Registered Care Home owners and managers to attend, and commissioners are encouraged to invite any they feel may be interested in this programme.
What will attendees learn at this event / workshop
- Meet with other owners, quality leads and key sponsors to discuss the challenges and opportunities available to support care home safety and quality improvement.
- Meet with the AQuA programme team to share you thoughts, needs and ideas
- Learn more about the Registered Care Home Managers programme (3 morning sessions commencing 28th March)
- Identify and invite care home managers in system would benefit from attending
- Theme:Delivering Person Centred Care