Introduction to Improvement
Date: 15 January 2018
Preston Marriott Hotel | Preston
You must attend all three days of this programme. Please ensure you book on to all three dates of this event by selecting one of each ticket on your booking.
- Day 1 - 15 January, 2018
- Day 2 - 29 January, 2018
- Day 3 - 12 February, 2018
This entry level programme is specifically designed to introduce members to the fundamental concepts behind quality improvement.
Consisting of three single day workshops, this will give delegates the key knowledge and skills needed to begin carrying out improvements, and apply this learning to a specific improvement project according to their individual role, environment and organisation.
Who is this event aimed at?
This programme is best suited to front line staff and operational leaders looking to gain a basic understanding of the fundamental tools and techniques of quality improvement. It is also suitable as a refresher for those with existing knowledge of quality improvement.
What will attendees learn at this event / workshop?
The objectives of the training are for individuals:
- To have an appreciation for the foundations of theory of quality improvement and the how this is relevant in the current NHS context
- To provide delegates with tools, techniques and concepts which will help them:
- Plan an improvement project
- Engage people in an improvement project
- Deliver an improvement project
- Evaluate an improvement project
- Sustain and spread an improvement project
- To provide an opportunity for delegates to practically apply the course tools to an organisational relevant improvement project.
- Summary:This is a three day programme - 15 Jan | 29 Jan | 12 Feb
- Theme:Building Capability for Improvement
- Level:Level 1