Improving Mortality Outcomes Across Cheshire & Mersey - Cheshire Footprint
Date: 21 March 2018
Time: 09:30 to 16:30
Cheshire Footprint | Mecure Abbots Well | Chester
This event will bring together commissioners and providers alongside regional and national research and recommendations to help us define how can we continue work together to commission and provide services for that support mortality improvement and encourage organisational and system wide learning and sharing.
Who is this event aimed at?
Each day will have a locality focus - please see below the different locations that you can attend this event:
Time: 9:30am - 4:30pm (All dates)
Please attend the date that applies to your locality below;
Cheshire Footprint -
21 March - Mecure Abbots Well, Chester
What will attendees learn at this event / workshop?
- Understanding of Mortality Statistics
- Chance to look at locality based data
- Understanding of board assurance around mortality improvement
- Overview of the learning from the case record review programme
- Opportunity to review learning and plan actions moving forwards
- Theme:Delivering High Quality Care