CAMHS - Planning for Quality Improvement
Date: 09 February 2018 to 09 March 2018
Peace Centre | Warrington
Do you have an idea about how to improve Child & Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) but are not sure where to start, or your ideas have stalled?
Following our recent scoping exercise into Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) in the North West, we're holding a two-day quality improvement workshop to help support members with improvements.
The workshop is designed to give CAMHS members practical tools and techniques to make improvement, apply quality improvement principles, identify a real issue within their setting to apply these as an improvement project.
Please note, this is a two-day event. Delegates must attend both dates.
Day 1 - Friday 9 February 2018, 9:30am - 4.30pm
- Quality Improvement basics, including tools for improvement, PDSA testing cycles, devising measurement and accountability plans
- How to apply the QI basics to a ‘real world’ problem or identified improvement opportunity, working in small teams with facilitation.
Day 2 - Friday 9 March 2018, 9:30am - 4.30pm
- To share progress and challenges with the intention of collaborative problem solving
- To help shape the 2018-2019 CAMHS improvement programme, opportunities for networking and further project development
Who should attend?
This event is aimed at AQuA members who have a distinct idea for a CAMHS improvement project, and may include commissioners, providers, young people, social care workers or those from non-statutory services.
If you would like to find out more about this event, or speak to someone about potential project ideas, please contact Sue Hooton, AQuA Affiliate, on Sue.Hooton@srft.nhs.uk or Paul Greenwood, Improvement Advisor, on Paul.Greenwood@srft.nhs.uk.
- Summary:Please note, this is a two-day event. Delegates must attend both dates.
- Theme:Delivering High Quality Care