Alongside our membership work, we also undertake consultancy work, both with our members and a range of organisations across the UK.
Our staff have a wealth of experience working across the NHS and wider health and social care sector. We work in partnership with our customers as a trusted advisor, to explore and identify their individual goals and requirements, and pride ourselves on providing a package of support that best meets their needs and offers value to their work.
We also work closely with a range of regional, national and international partners, such as North West Employers, The King’s Fund, NHS Improvement, The Health Foundation, NHS England and the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI).
If you would like a further discussion about how we could support your organisation, please contact our Consultancy Lead, Helen Kilgannon, on Helen.Kilgannon@srft.nhs.uk, or call 0161 206 8025.
- Training for local provider and commissioner Boards for West Midlands Academic Health Science Network
- Supporting Trust CQC compliance by undertaking Well-Led governance reviews, in partnership with NHS Mersey Internal Audit Agency
Building Improvement Capability & Strategy
- System Leadership & Quality Improvement Capability – supporting winter pressures planning within Urgent Care services in the North East sector of Manchester
- Improvement Methodologies – training in improvement principles and preventing ‘never events’ for AQA exam board, and Lean methodologies with a regional schools academy trust
- Quality Improvement Building Blocks – developing a suite of online resources for The Health Foundation
Measurement & Analytics
- Patient Safety Measurement Unit – analytics & dashboard development for NHS Improvement
- Analytics Reviews – safety climate reviews with Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust
Person Centred Care
- Development and training for Shared Decision Making techniques for NHS Wales
Safety, Mortality & Governance
- The Health Foundation – supporting the delivery of the national Measuring & Monitoring of Safety Framework
- NHS Improvement – coordination of the ‘Moving to Good’ programme
- Patient Safety Collaboratives – regional programme delivery for Health Innovation Manchester
- Place Based Systems of Care – development and governance of new care models with senior leadership teams and partners in Halton, Knowsley, Warrington & Wigan
- Redesigning Acute Care Models - working with NHS England to directly support District General Hospitals to redesign care models