The Advancing Quality Alliance (AQuA) was established in 2010 to improve health and care quality in the North West.
We have over 70 member organisations who we work with on a long term basis. We help member organisations to build improvement capability at all levels of their workforce, to develop and implement quality strategies and to address their quality priorities through our extensive range of annual membership offers. Much of our work is tailored to localities or individual member needs.
In addition to our work with members, we also undertake consultancy work all across the UK.
We uniquely combine five techniques which improve outcomes for our members and customers:
- Analysis - Provide meaningful comparative information about quality and safety priorities
- Improvement - Use programmes to target local quality improvement priorities
- Training - Build workforce capability in quality improvement skills
- Collaboration - Learn and share with peers through networks and partnerships
- Innovation - Access to national and international expertise
Our offices are based in Sale, Cheshire and we are hosted by Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust.